Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cher,

Men. Do I need to say anything else? The writers of the bible got everything wrong: WOMAN will inherit the earth. Men are silly, sly, grumbly, hairy gorillas (except for African-Americans, of course, that's hurtful)! But by gum, I love 'em! They're always goofing around. It's SOOO funny that you'd talk about little Donny and his friends. That happens with my eldest Joe (Wildcats #14!), and also I see him shivering and shaking and scratching all the time! I tell him, "You can spend all day in the garage, if you want, but at LEAST put on a sweater if you're cold, and if you've got a little itch, get the calamine lotion, doofus!" He likes playing video games too. I swear, it sounds like the garage is exploding!

Anyway, you're right, I do need to talk to Horatio about books. But, I don't want to read that "Five People You Meet in Heaven," sounds scary. Also, forget "The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Nightime"--it sounds a little "silly." Has Jane Smiley written anything new? She is delicious.

OH! Here comes that Jimmy Matthews! He is the forward the Ignie Tigers have been waiting for. I hear his dad is a DOCTOR in Columbus...a handsome doctor. (You can see where he gets it, SHH). OH my, excuse me Cheryl, I have to use the little girls room. I have a yeast infection.

No comments: