Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh thanks, Cheryl, you're very sweet. I'm fine, but I gotta say that my fajita came with extra cheese tonight. WOOOwee!

What's this I see? Were we just having a conversation with Jimmy just now? How'd it go? Tell me everything, you cougar, you, and I promise I won't tell Frankie. Details, hon!

Anyway, can I ask you a question, Cheryl, dear? I'm feeling pretty tight around the seat recently, and I just want to know? Am I getting fat? It's that I feel like a walking cow. I know it's silly, but sometimes I don't think George wants to...you know...my vagina. I don't want to become one of those fat housewives who only goes out to feed her stupid, fat face. You know? I mean if you had told me when I was in college that I would be like this, I would've told you that you're CRAZY! Then I would ask if you wanted to go streaking on the quad (not that we had a quad, but you know, it was the 70s!). I just feel old. Old, old, OLD!

Wait, you're having hot flashes? Little early, isn't Cheryl. I mean, does Frank know?