Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh, Cheryl, will you STOP already? It’s just my Maybelline™ set, nothing new. And why are we talking about me when you look gorgeous! Where did you get that cute little brown dress? You look like the most beautiful burrito of ALL TIME! Have you been shopping at Bebe again? Always young at heart, you are.

Although I don’t know WHAT Georgie’s thinking right now, and it’s not two peas in a pod, it’s two peas in an
iPod! George has gone Mac wild! He’s bought three or four iPods, five G5s, six iMacs, and a whole barrel of iPod shuffles—in all the colors of the rainbow? I, for one, can’t believe we can even afford it, but ever since my dear Old Aunt Emma went on Deal or No Deal and died immediately after the taping, our house has turned into a regular Graceland! Honestly, though, I wish George would cut it out with the Macs, I’m going iCRAZY!

Hahahahaa! Oh that is hilarious, Cheryl! “Dirty Donny, filthy Sanchez,” oh my! Although Horatio was talking to me about this, apparently that wouldn’t be a rhyme, but, oh what’s the word he used? Oh right, smiley. Whatever. Anyway, that Sanchez boy IS beautiful, and so polite too. Do you know his mother? What a sweet heart. Did you know that she used to be a City planner in Mexico? Such a shame, that’s why I like to give her an extra 20 bucks at Christmas. Ah, boys. The friendships they form seem to last a lifetime, I mean, George is still friends with his childhood Argentinean friend, Carlos.

Speaking of dirty! I took little Jordan to his Uncle Mike’s farm in Michigan, you know? Well, he just loved it. We were feeding the chickens, and Jordan kept trying to feed this one red hen, but this rooster kept getting in the way! Pecking up all of the feed that
Jordy meant for the hen. I said to Jordan, “Look honey, that rooster is blocking our food! Rooster block, Jordy! Get him out of the way! Feed that hen, baby!” Yeah, Mike was in hysterics. I guess he knows a good smiley when he hears one. Well, Jordan just had a blast. I wonder if Donny and Sanchez would like to go up? I’m sure Mike would love to have them…

Madam Bovary? I’
ve never heard of it. Is it French? It sounds romantic! Oooh, Cheryl, you and Frank should read it together with a little bit of bubbly! Hmmmn?

Oh look! Here comes Pastor Phillip! Hi, Pastor! Let’s hope our Wildcat’s beat those Spartans, huh?

No comments: